Summer is coming to a close and so is stone fruit season!
In honor of peaches and apricots, I made a simple but stunning grazing board full of nutritious fruits and vegetables. On my board:
- Your host - Sweetduet Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots
- Fruits - Peaches, Apricots, Figs, Raisins
- Nuts - Pistachios
- Vegetables - Pea Sprouts, Radish
- Crackers - Flackers Chile Crackers, Jalapeno Mary's Gone Crackers
- Hummus - Ithaca Beet Hummus, Hope Olive Oil Hummus
- Cheese - Miyoko's Pepper Jack Cheese
Crunchy, sweet, savory, nutty, cheesy-- variety texture/ flavors!
Stone fruits like peaches and apricots are:
- High in antioxidants - helps prevent diseases like cancer, heart disease, and diabetes through protection against cell damage
- Amazing source of fiber - promotes gut health and helps keep blood sugar in check through slower absorption of sugar-- not to mention it keeps you feeling full and satisfied for longer!
- Great source of copper, potassium, and iron - copper supports red blood cells and nerve cells, potassium supports electrolyte functions and muscles, and iron helps hemoglobin formation
... and so much more!
2 fresh apricots or 2 Sweetduet chocolate dipped apricots provide approximately 8% of recommended daily value in Vitamin A and C.
If you missed apricot season, we got you covered all year long!
Want to see more grazing board inspirations? I've been working hard on these videos-- go check out my Youtube channel!